Note: Before you import data into your Mailfence account, be sure to make a reliable backup of the data you want to import. This means you will avoid any possible data loss.
For importing messages (in .eml format):
1. Go to Messages:
2. More (…) -> Import:
3. Click on Import:
- If import data contains folder(s), then put them all under one root folder ‘mail’ and then zip (compress) that folder. Then use that zip file to import.
- This function is not designed to handle large import files. Please use IMAP client to import large number of messages.
- For importing documents:
2. New: Down arrow -> Upload
- To import calendar events
1. Go to Calendar
2. More(…) -> Import
3. Choosing from where you want to import
- For importing contact:
1. Click on contact
2. More (…) -> Import
You can also import your OpenPGP keypair(s)/other public keys into Mailfence. For more information, please check this article.
We also have specific guidelines for importing data from other email accounts/services. Please check the following blog posts: