Yes, we do support having your own custom (or vanity) domain-based address(es) in paid plans. Please check this blog post for more information.
- Before adding a custom domain, please make sure that you have already chosen a primary address (in Messages) for your Mailfence account.
- In case if you would like to replace your Mailfence account primary email address to your domain-based address, then:
1. Go to Settings
2. Administration -> Users
3. Click on your account listing (with the tag Administrator)
4. Under E-mails, click on Edit
5. Set the new primary e-mail address and choose your domain, then click on Save
- All of the new emails coming to the old email address will be refused. Make sure to inform your contacts about the change of address.
- You can assign your existing @mailfence.com e-mail address as an alias if you like.
In case you need to set-up a catch-all address for your domain, then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your login name and the desired catch-all address (e.g., email@example.com).
After adding your domain, please don’t forget to set anti-spoofing measures (SPF, DKIM and DMARC entries) for your domain.