Update: The Mailfence mobile app is live!!
Install the Mobile app on iOS
- First, open Safari. Safari is the only browser we tested thus the only iOS browser supported.
- Go to https://app.mailfence.com
- Click on the share button in the middle of the screen
Scroll down until you see the option add to Home screen
Install the Mobile app on Android
- First, open Google Chrome. Google Chrome is the only Android browser we tested thus the only one supported right now.
- Then go to https://app.mailfence.com
- Click on the direct download icon
Alternatively, if the above option does not work, please go to app.mailfence.com and click on the 3 dots at the top-right. From there click on “Add to home screen”.
Are you having issues with the Mailfence mobile app? Send us quick email to our support.
Please mention the following details when experiencing problems with the app, it will help our developers immensely.
- The version of the app you are using. You can see that on the main page of the app where all the components are displayed
- What kind of device are you using?
- The name of the browser are you using and the version.
- Lastly, please mention the name of your Operating system (OS) and its version.
You can easily get that info by using a website like Whatismybrowser.com