If you can’t log in to your Mailfence account, please refer to the following fixes to common login problems below:
- Make sure you are using the right credentials, i.e. Username/Primary email address (NOT an alias address) and password.
- If you are using a mobile browser and cannot find the Username/Password field then please click on the three bars at the top-left corner.
- If you are using a password manager with auto-type and it indicates invalid credentials, then try manually copying the username/primary email address and password into the respective fields and try again.
- Try clearing your browser cache and restart the browser and then try again.
- Try disabling any browser extensions/plugins that you may have enabled and try again.
In case none of the above point helps, then try using the password lost function.
If you still can’t log in to Mailfence, then please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (PGP key).