If you can’t log in to your Mailfence account, please refer to the following fixes to common login problems below:
- Make sure you are using the right credentials, i.e. Username/Primary email address (NOT an alias address) and password.
- If you are using a mobile browser and cannot find the Username/Password field then please click on the three bars at the top-left corner.
- If you are using a password manager with auto-type and it indicates invalid credentials, then try manually copying the username/primary email address and password into the respective fields and try again.
- Try clearing your browser cache and restart the browser and then try again.
- Try disabling any browser extensions/plugins that you may have enabled and try again.
In case none of the above point helps, then try using the password lost function as a last resort.
If you still can’t log in to Mailfence, then please send us an email to email@example.com (PGP key) with your Mailfence account username.