Your Mailfence account can be locked because of several reasons:
- Your account has been compromised and used to send large amounts of spam messages, forcing our anti-spam/anti-abuse system to block it.
- We didn’t receive the outstanding subscription payment.
- There’s some other technical glitch involved.
Whatever the case it might be, you can contact us on support:
- Via your alternate email address, the one you used while registering an account at Mailfence.
- OR If you don’t have access to your alternate account (for any reason) – use any other email address.
We have several policies in place and depending on your case a specific procedure will follow which might include additional user identity verification checks.
Note: When you contact us, please don’t forget to mention your account username/email address and subscription package.