There are two ways you can reset your Mailfence password:
If password is lost/forgotten:
- Go directly to our reset page.
- Enter your Mailfence username or your primary email address.
- Enter your reset/notification email address.
- Go to your reset/notification email account and open the link to reset your password.
Change password from your Mailfence account:
- Go to https://mailfence.com and sign-in to your Mailfence account.
- Go to account Settings.
- Go to account Account -> Security.
- Enter your current password and new password (+ repeat) and click on Save.
Should you have any questions, please send us an email to email@example.com (PGP).