Overview of features of the Mailfence mobile app.
To install the app please go to the installation steps KB article. To go to a specific section please click on the links in the Table of contents.
- Mailfence Mail features
- Mailfence Documents features
- Mailfence Calendar Features
- Mailfence Contacts features
Mailfence Mail features
Compose an email
- Click on the blue button on the bottom right to compose your email.
Send encrypted emails
- Once you have composed your email, click on the black lock icon to get to the encryption menu.
- From there choose either password encrypted messages or OpenPGP encryption.
Mark as Unread or delete an email
- Swipe right to mark an email as unread/read
- Swipe left to delete an email
Select multiple emails
- Click on the check-mark to select multiple emails.
Use the search function
- Click on the magnifying glass to use the search feature.
- Tap on the back arrow to go to the overview of your mailbox.
- Swipe left on any folder and tap the three blue dots.
- Finalize by tapping “New” to create a new folder.
Mailfence Documents features
- Click on the blue arrow button at the bottom-right to upload documents.
Access the Documents action menu
- Swipe right to access the drop-down menu for a document.
Select multiple documents
- Click on the check mark to select multiple documents.
- Click the magnifying glass to use the search feature.
Mailfence Calendar Features
- Add an event.
View the calendar in a list view
- Click on the bullet-point icon to view your calendars in a list view. To revert to calendar view click on the calendar icon next to the blue plus sign icon.
Go back to present day
- Tap on the calendar icon in the middle to redirect yourself to the present day.
View different layers of your calendar
- Click on the bottom left icon to view different layers.
Access previous or next months
- Tap on the arrows to access the previous or next month of your calendar.
Access previous or next year
- Tap on the arrow on the top left to take you to the whole calendar view.
- Once you reached the whole calendar view click on up and down arrows to view the previous or next year.
Mailfence Contacts features
Add a contact
- Add a contact by tapping on the blue plus button.
Select multiple contacts
- Tap on the check-mark to select multiple contacts.
Access the action menu
Swipe left to access the action menu for a contact.
Use the search feature
- Tap on the magnifying glass to use the search feature.
Do you have questions regarding the features of our mobile app? Then please send us an email at support[at]mailfence.com