You can export data from Mailfence web-interface using following two ways:
Create a Backup:
2. Account -> Back-up:
3. Click on Export after choosing an element that you want
Note: The restriction on backup file size does applies for performance reasons e.g., for documents: up to 250 MB of data, for e-mails: up to 250 MB of data. If you would like to backup large volume of data, please use respective external clients e.g., CardDAV/EAS client for contacts, CalDAV/EAS client for calendar events, WebDAV client for documents, and IMAP client for emails.
Export selected items
For exporting a specific email:
- Right-click on the message in the message list panel -> Archive -> Download.
For exporting a specific document:
- Right-click on the document -> Download.
For exporting a specific calendar event:
- Right-click on the calendar event -> Export.
- Right-click on the contact -> Export (vCard).
For exporting your OpenPGP keypair(s)/other public keys:
- Please check this article.