This feature is available in paying plans. To sync contacts and calendar events with Thunderbird, please use the TBSync add-on:
- Open Thunderbird client.
- Install TBSync and Provider for Exchange ActiveSync add-ons.
- Open the TBSync account manager by clicking on Tools -> Add-on Preferences -> TBSync.
- Click on Add new account (at the bottom left) -> Exchange ActiveSync.
- Select Server configuration: Custom configuration, and provide the following:
Account name: Display name of your account.
Username (email address) and Password
Server address: www.mailfence.com
- Click on Add account.
- One done then open your TBSync account manager and check Enable and synchronize this account.
- Make sure to check both your calendar Events and Contacts listing populated under Available resources.
- Click on Synchronize now.
Note: TBSync does not support push sync. Therefore, changes will only be synchronized if you click on Synchronize now. However, you can enable AutoSync by settings up a sync interval in minutes. TbSync will then synchronize your account automatically.
If you are still unable to sync contacts and calendar events with Thunderbird, please contact email@example.com (PGP key).