With the assistance of GPG Suite, Apple Mail can support OpenPGP encryption for secure communications. Learn how to export your OpenPGP public key from Apple Mail :
- Open the GPG Keychain app, which is part of the GPG Suite you installed on your Mac.
- From the list of keys displayed, select the OpenPGP public key you want to export.
- With the key selected, go to the Export option in the GPG Keychain menu bar.
- A drop-down will appear. Ensure that you uncheck the Include secret key in exported file option. This ensures only the public key is exported.
- Click the Save button. Choose your desired location on your device to save the exported OpenPGP public key.
- After the export process, you can click Close or simply exit the GPG Keychain.
As an alternate method, you can right-click (or control-click) on the public key within GPG Keychain, then choose the Export option from the context menu. Again, remember to ensure the secret key is not included.
After exporting, you’re ready to import the OpenPGP public key into your Mailfence account.
For additional details or to familiarize yourself with advanced features, consult the official GPG Suite documentation or user guide.