With the assistance of GPG Suite, Apple Mail can support OpenPGP encryption for secure communications. Learn how to export your OpenPGP keypair from Apple Mail :
- Open the GPG Keychain app, which is part of the GPG Suite you installed on your Mac.
- In the list of keys, select the OpenPGP keypair you wish to export.
- Once selected, navigate to the Export option in the GPG Keychain menu bar.
- In the save dialog, choose the location on your device where you want the exported OpenPGP keypair to be saved.
- Protect your OpenPGP secret key by setting a password. This password will be required to unlock the exported OpenPGP keypair in other programs or platforms. Input the password and confirm it, then click OK.
- Once the export is complete, you can click Close or simply exit GPG Keychain.
As an alternate method, you can right-click (or control-click) on the keypair within GPG Keychain and choose the ‘Export’ option from the context menu.
After exporting, you’re ready to import the OpenPGP keypair into your Mailfence account.
For additional details or to familiarize yourself with advanced features, consult the official GPG Suite documentation or user guide.